60+ Essential Travel Features. 1 Accessible Pack. 1 Backpacker ready for adventure.
Savvy Travel Pack - Essential for the savvy Traveller
Simply: Everything a backpacker needs to take on the world.
- 60+ Essential Travel Features, including a Battery Bank, First Aid Kit, Padlock, LED Torch & Multi-Tool Card
- Smaller than a shoe
- Can clip onto the outside handle/strap of your day bag if necessary
- Made from high quality canvas
- Water Resistant
- Need something personal to you? Pack contains a spare pocket so you can personalise it with items specific to you
- Secret Pocket to store emergency dollars, a copy of your passport or any other important documents
First Aid Kit (24 piece)
Multi Tool Card (18 tools)
Emergency Foil Blanket
Sun Block Stick
Ear Plug Set x 2
Hand Sanitizer Gel
Insect Repellent Wipes x 3
Toilet Paper Wipes x 3
Emergency Phone Numbers for all 195 countries
Savvy Travels Explained Using Playing Cards!
Lloyd Figgins Endorsement
"The Savvy Travel Pack is an incredibly well thought out piece of kit that brilliantly encapsulates the spirit of backpacking. An essential product, which I would recommend to any traveller looking to make the most of their adventures."
Lloyd Figgins - Media Commentator on Travel Risk, Author of The Travel Survival Guide & Chairman of the TRIP Group.
In the News
"Squeezing more than 60 essentials into one shoe-sized bag sounds impossible, don't you think? Prepare to be blown away by the Savvy Travel Pack, which manages to do exactly that. Unassuming from the outside, this compact, water-resistant and TSA compliant canvas bag is fitted with a screw-lock carabiner that attaches to any backpack. Items inside include a battery pack, padlock, emergency foil blanket, first-aid kit, aluminium torch, toilet paper and a multi-tool card, which has everything from a fruit peerler to screwdriver built in."
Savvy Travels' feature in issue 61 of the International Backpacking Magazine Get Lost.